Sunday 24 January 2010

Her Story : Happy Anniversary 'J'

It was the life I chose...there was so much to achieve. Too many plans in the pipeline,a seeming end that will justify the means. Until then,I was willing to wait and pay the price of living in the big city. The city I once called home.

I lived everyday to fulfill the same routine. Those journeys to work...I never looked forward to stepping out that door. The door of my lonely abode. The roads were deserted and the streets were so cold. I walked on it everyday...8 minutes to and from this road. I hated it...sometimes it was so lonely,other days I was scared. Those early mornings were always mean to me, I was constantly greeted by harshness of the weather...an inherent reminder that my days were numbered in that place but I must hold on...hold on until Its the right time!

...Then our paths crossed and everything suddenly changed. I remember that day,not to so long ago. Time told a different story and love had a new meaning...my life took a new course. . I was happy to walk the roads towards the new song I've found. That 8 minutes walk now seemed so pleasant. You walked with me and I smiled all the way through. Your presence overshadowed my fears and even my dreams became reiterated.

I was no longer alone. I fell in love with the mornings cos I knew it brought me closer to the days I'd be in your arms. I loved the nights even more because I was certain your voice will put me to bed and my many fantasies will take me into paradise with you. I had it all and that was the greatest achievement for me. I could no longer let anything stand in the way. It was the right time...Finally!

Your love has made me undaunted and coming back home to you was a blessing.
You became my all and with you, I was fearless. I've never known such companionship,never felt such a force. You complete me J and I'm still so in love with you!You've always held my hand and I want to say 'Thank You'!...Thank You for loving me and Thank you for making the last one year of my life the most meaningful!

Happy Anniversary J!!!

2 comments:

Teejay said...

Babes what more can i say....A lady needs her halo and babes u av found urs! i am happy for u , i feel ur love so strong! U r one of a kind but yet rare in its form, only a man matched to ur essence cld av been urs girl and U caught him!
I wish u many more years and i pray u guys continue to walk this road holding hands and passing down the baton to ur kids.
love u and thanks for showing what love is all abt, u dont have to sweat it, u dont av to shout abt it, its d lil tins that mata.
Happy anniversary J & C

Our Story said...

Thanks dear.your comments are overwhelming.Im so happy.God bless