Saturday 6 February 2010

His Story: HAPPY BIRTHDAY C

Last year, we marked your birthday from a distance….we were far apart, nursing our bond with no precise direction yet we stuck to the computer chatting like we were talking in flesh & blood….this era is one that I think about sometimes and I know we are magic for real.

I don’t do Zodiacs, but I know you’re an Aquarian, and like the book says – you possess strong and attractive personalities…..True, I say….very true.

It’s funny how time fly’s…I remember how I sat amused in front of my computer at the office chatting with you on your last birthday. You asked me if I knew your age and I said “No”….you asked me to guess but I couldn’t give the right answer…..you know why? Cos I was careless about your age….. I was more concerned about your beautiful heart and the bright light you spark on my face each time I heard your voice.

February 7 has automatically become my second birthday and like other special things or activities in my life, I will always make it remarkable for us.

I believe a few words can pull down a mountain, the same way a lot of words might not even shake a feather…..what am I saying…? - I think a birthday should come with a lot of gifts and loads of goodies and trust me, we’re not about to come short of that….but first – I need you to know that if you don’t get a brand new car today, then know that I gat my eyes on the newer model which will be launched next year…..lol

I pray the Almighty to bless you and sustain you from glory to glory…... people will celebrate you because you have a beautiful heart and your humility is parallel to none,

I am truly inspired to write today but it’s also one of those days when my words supply does not match up to the demands of my heart.

C baby…..this is ‘His Story’ today….and it says.…Happy Birthday and many returns ahead……


Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!........

Hurray!

3 comments:

Shadelicious said...

awwwww
tears of joy in my eyes

May the Good Lord bless n keeep u both together 4ever.


Hapy bday gurlie:)

Teejay said...

I cant help it i love u guys so much its scary!!!! U r inspiring and the TRUTH! God bless u both with health, wealth and unabashed/undaunted love

Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz said...

awww. really pulled at my heart strings...i'm green with envy,cud u be any more perfect! love it!