Sunday 22 February 2009

Her Story:Crazy in love!

Is it me or it’s still barely weeks that we hooked on FB. It sure feels like ages. Yes, one minute we were playing catch up and the next we were addicted to speaking with each other… Now I feel like I have known him all my life already.

We have spoken about everything and the gist is still endless...I never thought this was ever possible3 hrs, 4hrs, even up to 6hrs on the phone? Don’t ask me about the amount of money spent on call cards or phone bills...Story for another day....
Yes it’s a priceless adventure and I’m surely willing to give what it takes to keep up with this madness.
Lately there has even been a new dimension in the situation. We’ve made so many plans regarding when we eventually meet again. We have made and altered several arrangements. The meeting will be really crazy. I can’t even imagine...my one time class mate will be looking forward to meeting me but now as a lover...A bond that I still cannot describe. I have been in love before...I have been dazzled by several things before...but this...it's different. There nothing like it .I have always been the 'anti-love across the ocean' activist but here I am ...a victim of the same situation, I am so quick to criticise...a very helpless one at that. I would never have thought that it was possible for someone so far away to have such a huge impact in my life. I am happy; I am all smiles and lost in excitement when I think of him. Just a picture sets my heart racing. One particular picture actually has me dripping wet most times...(ooops)...

His voice is the song I want to hear. I am going crazy...I can’t wait. Till that day. That moment I dream of everyday and every night. Holidays begin on the 26th of next month...I 'm counting down and hoping we will eventually see what exactly this strong connection will materialise into. I love this feeling and I just hope it stays just as strong when we eventually see in person. For now, this is heaven...I couldn’t ask for more...I love him so much and day in day out, he still continues to blow my f*cking mind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you dear....hope its for real tho

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly...hope this excitment is real...just enjoy it while you can.

Unknown said...

..lol...It has to be real,well for her sake i hope it is cos its obvious she won't survive it otherwise.