Thursday 29 January 2009

His Story: Bonnie and Clyde.....Thursday

Well, just when I thought I’d come back with the concluding part of that Elnuk who took my camera’s cable home, preventing me from sending pictures to my girlfriend, I saw something on my desk top that caught my attention. It was a saved chat weeks ago between ‘Her’ and I…..hmmm……I clicked open and that was my temporary extinction out of this world……I’ll spare y’all the details……

I’m a big Jay Z fan now and I’ll give anything to watch him on stage and there again, I have a big crush on Beyounce. Like I said earlier, I’m a Jay Z fan but I wouldn’t have traded B for J but anyway shit happens. The nigger’s gat my chic but guess what? I got a badder chic, prettier and danm hotter to contend with.

She’s my chocolate candy bar, pretty like a movie star and hotter than lava. I get a hard on just thinking about her. When I looked around the space that separates us from the norm, I told myself I’ll never come out of this one cos I love it.

It’s really funny, how people fall so blind in love. I keep wondering how I got into this in the first place but why bother about the beginning when all that matters is what you can see ahead. More like – I don’t care how it all began?

All I want right now is me and my girlfriend clinging to each other like Romeo and Juliet with no death scenes…. I’m not a big fan of chics, trust me – I know I have a way with em and it don’t matter her class…..it’s just that cool nature of mine and my smooth swag that makes them wanna see some more……. and guess where it leads ‘em to……(Edited)….lol… but this angel shows up from nowhere and has me shaking in the knees waiting for the next sms or call to cure my craze. It’s like a shot of crack…Gadanm!

When I say I love you, it’s true and don’t even try to love me more….remember what I said about the race thingy……for the interest of my readers, if ‘His & Her’ Love was a race, she’ll be racing and sweating real hard to catch up with me at the cross line……… yes boss!
Just interrupted by my camera man……Sirhc, he wants me to listen to some video by some dude Leets South African Girl…….not bad at all……and I’m sure y'all know ID Cabasa is the best producer from this part of the world…..no apologies.

Ok I gat to play my nigger’s song right now…….ummmmm…..where is that CD…..ok I gat it……..hmmmm…..track 6…….Bonnie and Clyde by Jay Z featuring Beyounce……..yeah baby……. I’m ‘Her’ Bonnie – ‘She’ my Clyde.....I'm the 'His', she the 'Her'..... We the 'Us'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting.....looks to me like "th battle of the intellects". will keep this on the lock down. looking to see the better writer