Tuesday 27 January 2009

Her Story:Tuesday

My love Doctor...Yesterday i was confused,but you gave me the perfect dosage
You gave me that bitter pill called truth and helped me come to terms with reality...
But you injected me with something so Strong...I'm not sure what it is
But that was the real cure...Its taken over my body and soul
Its still flowing through my blood streams...do you think it was an overdose?
Who cares?...It's soothing...its so addictive...I'm loving it
Now you dare wish you were 'enough for me'...'that u could be everything'?
How else do i explain to you that i'm so content,you dont even have a clue
What worries me is the fact that i think the Word is 'Too Much'
Yes,i think your dosage is a bit too much for me to handle
How else do i explain the fact that i cannot contain my thoughts
How do i explain the fact my very own emotions have engulfed me
I'm going insane...Your love has come at me in immeasurable quantities
Sometimes its so intoxicating that i'm lost in my own world of bliss
Sometimes i'm so captivated that nothing else matters apart from you
Even now...i'm lost for words cos i cant describe what the hell you do to me
Your words replay in my head like that chorus of a favorite song
Like the sound of that 'Ring tone' we love...i wear a smile all day humming its beautiful melody
I could go on and on but these words fail me...They can hardly convey the magnitude of this feeling ...This joy,this surge,this craving and this love i have for 'You'...
So when i say i love you too...please beleive me cos...It's True!

No comments: