Tuesday 27 January 2009

His Story:Tuesday

One time I slept floating in space of uncertainty & confusion, the next time I woke up in d bondage of Love according to 'Her'.... I look around me and all I see is her smile and those eyes.... I struggle to control my heartbeat.... I rinse my head to calm my nerves....but difficult to wipe is d awesome smile dat spreads around my face like a bad disease....Right now, I'm foolish, I see me jumping off if she says so....oh danm, I have my poor heart to pity....I love her swag to death....it's heavy.Listen up baby....when I tell you I LOVE YOU.....its true.I gat ur back and even if it goes sour..... I'll always owe u my respect cos your persona nailed me blind..... I'm really crazy about u and my everything shows a proof.... I wish I can be ur everything....enough for u and insufficient for all.I'll always be ur doctor..... baby....


I wish today was a holiday......I woke up terribly drained......I didn't know love extracts energy but hey......it's refreshing at the same time....I'm wandering about the office and smiling at everybody, including Elnuk, the editor who left with my cable. All the pictures I wanted to send to her were stuck on my desktop cos I couldn't get a cable to do it............(to be continued.........)

No comments: